Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sovereign XS-2 Pro

OZDigger

I am interested to hear opinions of the Sovereign XS-2 Pro in particular how well it copes with mineralised ground and how users would rate it against other Sovereign models. Does anyone view it as their go to detector?

The Sovereign XS-2 Pro handles mineralized ground very well, especially with either 800 or 1000 Tornado coil.The BBS 1000 coil can be a handicap when used on any Sovereign.I wouldn't have a problem with this as my go to detector,which it performs very well.Good Luck Ron

I have used all the different models of the Sovereign and feel the XS2 and the XS2 Pro that came with the digital meter is one of the ones I Like the most. With the XS2 and the 8 inch coinsearch coil I dug my deepest coins, tried the Sun Ray S-12 on it too and it did real well. If I didn't have a Sovereign GT the XS2 would be my next choice. Get to know this detector well and it will surprise you what it can do.

Rick

It's a fantastic Detector. I used mine Hip Mount all the time. Only wish I was able to buy another Meter to attach to it. It's an old Detector, parts might be hard to find. just go slow, it has a Faster Reponse than my E-Trac