Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Span and Wrap

dave5710

Do I have to have the V3i to adjust the span and wrap settings, or am I missing something on my Vision. I followed the directions on the posts from the eighth of May, but don't see where it is adjustable.

I don't think so Dave. I haven't adjusted mine but I remember seeing them when I go to Correlate mode in the Expert menu. My detector is in the truck and raining out or I would check it. Seems like I go to Frequency, select VDI Correlate, and you should have Wrap and Span there to adjust.

Yep, you're both right. Beep explained it perfectly. I guess I didn't realize there was a sub menu of the sub menu under there. I working on this program that Fire Fighter 43 and rcasio wrote about from CyberSage. With some luck I'll get the yard mowed and still have time to try it out before work on FRIDAY, since the RAIN isn't likely to stop before then. Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

Take care, Dave

I don't see the difference in your posts, but Dave's keys strokes are right. If you what to use the span and wrap features you can get there the same through the live controls. Choose transmit frequencies, 3 frequency or salt, correlate instead of best data, then adjust the span and wrap. My detector was in the house.[attachment 161872 rolling.gif]

I would suggest setting up your live controls for the features you use. You should then be able to handle most everything but configure features. That's why I had to check my detector because I change the wrap and span from the live controls.[attachment 161873 Reading.gif]........Rob