Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spectra V3 good deal? Searchcoil selection?

Plovi

Hello ... First post. I have been in the market for a new detector. After considering the Fisher F75 Ltd, Minelab E-Trac and V3i I have decided on a Whites V3. There is a local distributor who has an inventory of new warranted V3's that are upgraded to V3i's including wireless headphones for $ 1100.00. Other than the software are there any differences between the V3 and V3i? Also, what other coils should I consider. I hunt relics, coins and beach in the Florida Panhandle and South Alabama ... Thanks

Sounds to good to be true. But if it's a Whites distributor I guess it's OK. If not have Whites check the ser.#s. The only difference is a software upgrade.If you hunt the beach you need the 950 coil.HH

If its upgraded to a V3i, the software is the same. White's offered the upgrade option for the customers who bought V3's close to the V3i unveiling. Anybody can get a V3 upgraded to a V3i for $125... at least I believe that offer is still out there.

Yes there are differences between the V3 and V3i. The V3i has a different tracking. The V3i doesn't have recommended RX or data transfer between detectors. The V3i has the on board manual.

The only difference between a upgraded V3 and V3i is the silk screening of the name.

Plus the i is for International, 5 on board languages.

They both have RX.