Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spectra V3? :huh:

Wow, I just received my new Whites Spectra V3? a couple of days ago and it still says Vision Spectra on the side. Are these rare and collectable now? :lmfao:

Wouldn't trade it for a million bucks right now Steve. :bouncy:I am having too much fun learning it!

I was hoping they would be worth at least a half million - boy was I wrong again - I have lots to learn:blink:

I see the Findmall title change took place - should I put my Vision in a locked safe room and go get a the V3 to use?

I would guess the "original visions" will be sought after in time definetely. Like a coin that is mistruck at the mint the rarity makes them sought after.
Yep the guys who have visions have a future classic in my opinion.

n/t

megadivers said:
Wow, I just received my new Whites Spectra V3? a couple of days ago and it still says Vision Spectra on the side. Are these rare and collectable now? :lmfao:

Yes, we highly recommend that everyone who bought a "Vision" should put it away as a collectible, and go buy a new "V3".

Engineering AND marketing..... ;)

Right ????????????? LOL

YEAH CARL @$500. EA. i'LL TAKE TWO. lol lmao :rofl::rofl:

I will make a detailed spreadsheet of my findings with the V3 when i finally get one..

Since i record most of the finds anyway that wont be much trouble...Goal is only fun but will be interesting to see how fast some of the owners can earn their investment back...

Bjorn