Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spectra V3/Vision Excel Spreadsheet

MSG Hoff

I created an Office 2003 Excel spreadsheet of the Program Chart in the back of the manual. It can be downloaded at http://www.hdwt.net/files/Program-Chart.xls.

On the bottom tab Part 1 is from Coin to High Trash and Part 2 is from Meteorite to Common. Also, each mode has it's own spreadsheet with columns to make your own custom program or to keep track of your changes. Each tab will print out in two pages.

J.R.

Thanks, JR

Thank you sir. A couple of those will come in very handy.

You all are quite welcome. It rained here (Pennsylvania) on Sunday so had the time to do it. I did get out for a few hours on Saturday evening and hit a school on the way home from my dad's place. Since it is right on the main road, the school has been hit hard. When I got the signal for the quarter it registered 80 at 6 inches. There was trash or a hot rock deeper down that kept giving me weird signals. I dug it fully expecting a silver dime. Was quite surprised when it popped up. I ran the coil back over the hole and kept getting a solid 93 at 6 inches but there was nothing there. Probably a hot rock further down. This is the second quarter I got in almost the same conditions. Gotta love that Vision!

J.R.

I am not sure what to do with these. Well, I haven't a clue.

Obviously they are of value, I just don't know what to do with them...

Are they for sharing settings online?

Julien

jbow - When had my DFX I photocopied some sheets like this out the back of the owner's manual. This gave me a space to write in changes I made, room for Larry's program, suggestions from other people on the forum. Then I had it for a reference whenever I needed it without having to fire up the computer, and search for a thread someone made three weeks ago. Also you can take them into the field and not risk any damage to your owner's manual.

I'm sure others have other uses too. J.R. was nice enough to make it easily printable, very readable and with lots of room for my changes.

Maybe it can be placed permanently at the top of the forum for future Visionaries.

Take care, Dave

n/t