Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Speechless and Humbled

That ring looks like a Pecs plumbing clamp. Great story, enjoyed it.

Thank guys! I had about a month to tweak the story. Poor jkline almost put himself in the loony bin!! The wife just sat there and shook her head and dog just sat there! Not gonna lie, that was fun.

Just received email from Sec of Navy. Certificate attached, that was fast!
Whyte’s Lye a bit too much!!! Lol I left other clues......
Hugh Morris = humoruus
0401AFD = April 1 April Fools Day
Joseph Joukstire = Joe Jokester
a small drop of Whyte’s Lye = a small white lie

Have a good Aprils Fool day and may you all find pull tabs!!!!
Pic is actual Piece as found on the net.....
Takes a good mind to think up & tell a story like that or a good liar? ;) :rolleyes: ! Now will we believe any post made by you concerning any nice find that you claim to dig-up or not! :p? Very interesting April Fools joke! Ya got me, I think! :lol: Ma

My first thought was that you posted this on 01 April 2021

Good job on the April fools joke !! You had me going for a little bit, I knew the ring looked familiar as I have used those for my pex plumbing crimps.

This is the best post I've ever read.
Ronstar you need to start writing books for a living.
:rolleyes: Yes Ron, have you written another book on tall military TALES, small whyte lyes, as yet, or HUGE ONES?? --maybe one on the Bidens & the WH would be even better--ALL LIES--BLACK ONES!! Your imagination knows no boundries; therefore, AHEM--Time to start or if not, Why Not ?? :rofl: Because the WORLD needs a lot more fun & laughter! Luv ya, BRO! Ma

Oh man this thread as too many lives……… going to have to think about my next cliff hanger!!

Just received email from Sec of Navy. Certificate attached, that was fast!
Whyte’s Lye a bit too much!!! Lol I left other clues......
Hugh Morris = humoruus
0401AFD = April 1 April Fools Day
Joseph Joukstire = Joe Jokester
a small drop of Whyte’s Lye = a small white lie

Have a good Aprils Fool day and may you all find pull tabs!!!!
Pic is actual Piece as found on the net.....
What I like is response from the anti government conspiracy theorist. Just blame the “ democrats”. He swallowed hook line and sinker.

Read the post and the more i read the higher the reading on my BS meter went. Before i got all the way thru the meter was pegged out.

But I had ya on edge for awhile didnt I?????? C’mon, you’re among fellow believers…..😂😂