Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

spontanious moments

ananda

A few years back in the south of france an old vine field i had been driving past most days had been all pulled up and to my nice surprise one day had been cleared and rolled i had no idea whos land it was but the temptation was to much so i plucked up some courage and got on the case after a few hours of bits n bobs bing up pops a gold ring mega stoked with a tingle down my spine i wandered whos it might have been, of i went again for a good half hour then out of the corner of my eye i spoted an old lady walkin her dog along the old track next to the field as i was almost finishing my line i said bonjour she greeted me and asked what i was looking for i replied things lost by chance n anything of metal in the ground she smiled and said very well, i actually own this field and all the others around it ( i went bright red ) i replied,im sorry, she smiled and said its ok then proceaded to explaine that her now blind brother who lives with her again lost his family gold ring many years ago picking grapes :blink: i pulled the ring i had found out and the look on her face was amazing, pure joy she couldnt belive it she invited me back to hers i went with her watched as she put the ring in her brothers hand he then shed some tears and gave me a propper french style cheek to cheek lol i have kept in contact ever since, it has opened up many doors for land to detect down in provence. alas the brother has passed away now but i am so happy he got his ring back wich now the oldest son wears
happy hunting
J

That is a GREAT experience.!..What a wonderful spontaneous chance meeting that this hobby led you to. Great return, excellent post of a good deed! :clapping:
Mud

Coincidence or a higher power involved here? Thanks for posting your story.

This really rocks. Thanks so much for your story and we all get a little fuzzy now and then when that little "gift" comes around. HH, Nancy