Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spring Fling

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
I took time to spend with the next generation of detectorist this weekend. Just gave a hand full of wheats, Indians and 2 gold dollars a toss in the short grass. She is 6 yrs old and a veteran of many hunts and it shows with a total of 46 coins in 20 minutes. He is 4 and had a dozen in the poc before he lost interest. The pro collapsed down perfect for their size and she was impressed at how light it was. It is amazing how fast they pick on the difference between a good target and a bad one. Maybee I will get a chance to use it soon LOL
HH Jeff

Attachments

• 20230325_135558.jpg
    20230325_135558.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 76
  • 20230325_135231.jpg
    20230325_135231.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 83
  • 20230325_135443.jpg
    20230325_135443.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 84
  • 20230325_140954.jpg
    20230325_140954.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
The little girl sure is proud of that coin.😋

I took time to spend with the next generation of detectorist this weekend. Just gave a hand full of wheats, Indians and 2 gold dollars a toss in the short grass. She is 6 yrs old and a veteran of many hunts and it shows with a total of 46 coins in 20 minutes. He is 4 and had a dozen in the poc before he lost interest. The pro collapsed down perfect for their size and she was impressed at how light it was. It is amazing how fast they pick on the difference between a good target and a bad one. Maybee I will get a chance to use it soon LOL
HH Jeff
That is awesome Lap, get um and keep ‘em hooked!

HH Jeff
That’s awesome!! A surface seeded hunt! Look at the priceless smiles 😊. Any prizes given? 🫢