Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SPRING

hershey1

One month from now hopefully we can all enjoy some decent weather as SPRING is just a month, 30 days, 4 weeks. Check out your equiptment charge your batteries or buy new ones. Sharpen the diggers. YEE-HAW I'm ready. :hot::clapping::detecting: HH :minelab::fisher::teknetics:

LOL This is crazy. I started detecting 2 years ago. My first winter in i only had to go 1 week without detecting because of snow or frozen ground. The rest of the winter was upper 30s to mid 40s everyday. This second winter is a different story. I was able to get in a dig on the 3rd of January and the ground has been frozen since. I am going nuts.lol i don't know how to deal with this too well, for it feels like a form of with drawls. Ive done it all. Sharpened the blade on my lesche and raven, cleaned and cashed in all of my clad from previous 2012. Reconfigured all of my settings on the CTX, Cleaned the CTX and both stock and 6 inch coil so good, i think that when i first use it on that nice n sunny warm spring day, I'm going to get blinded by the sun because of the gleaming glare i put on all of the components..lol Battery is all charged up and ready to go. Pro pointer is cleaned and has a fresh 9v. ARRHHH! I wish i had the money and time to go south for the winter so i could detect year round... OK i feel a little better now. HH