Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Star Wars: The Force Weakens (spoilers)

kt

Watched it tonight. My thoughts:

1. Much better than those last three abominations George Lucas made.
2. However, there was a huge, annoying plot hole. After the kids and the soccer ball droid hook up with Han Solo and Chewbacca, why did they go to the planet with the little orange bar owner? The soccer ball droid knew where Princess Leia was, it had already told the kids. Why bother going to that planet where the bad guys could kidnap the girl? Why not haul butt straight to the Rebellion?
3. HanSolo's son is a mopy little Millennial wussy. HE is the new Darth Vader substitute? He wasn't scary at all.
4. Han Solo's son's light saber is ridiculous, with those electrified hand guards. How could anyone fight with that thing without stabbing themselves?
5. Why was Max von Sydow even in this movie? He gets wasted (by Han Solo's wussy son, no less) about two minutes into the movie.
6. I thought the storm troopers were all clones of Boba Fett's dad. Where did the black guy come from?
7. While I'm on that subject, wasn't the black guy the most wimpy storm trooper of all time? How does that happen? Every once in a while, the storm trooper clone machine pops out a dud?

All in all I enjoyed it, but wish they had made a more serious movie.