Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Started 2021 with a decent day Relics and Coppers

CT Todd

I got out to one of Gary and my favorite propertys on the 1st. It was about 35 degrees and sunny so no big problem. I managed a very toasty 1/2 cent and three coppers that weren't much better at all. Green discs of nothingness are still fun to find. OX Knob and other normal things. I also found the harmonica so everyone can stop looking for it. Get out there.
Be well

Attachments

• 12021.jpg
    12021.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 124
Good for you GK to get some New Years therapy! Weather has a strangle hold on me right now, patience it will change.
HH Jeff

Very nice finds, sir!! I find a few red discs of nothingness around here (Nickels)
HH okie

My only half cent , a fine 1804 fell out of my display case and in back of a radiator where I had no luck retrieving it no matter how I tried. No longer live in that house we rented for 10 years, as we bought our present home 4 years ago. If I had a day like yours Todd in winter months I’d be ecstatic. Nice finds

Nice finds Todd as long as the ground is soft here in Ct I'll dig!
Mark