Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stellar Day!

kimbershot

Unbelievable day in the field. I hunt areas that have seen Colonial, Civil War and early 1900 activity on two adjacent properties. At a church site--finally got my first old coin--an 1807 penny.

Moving to a private property, I followed an old road and hit an area that gave up 4 items---my first cannon ball--a 1 lb. cannister shot! A woman's ring (brass--no plating left), an unidentified Eagle plate/button--I believe broken parts are backing pieces and finally, a serial plate number for a Ford Model T 404016--which according to archives, was produced in Dec. 1913.

I had been through the site several times--the conditions were just right as we had a lot of rain in recent days.

Gotta love it.

Man! That is one sweet coin. Good job. What machine you using?

Excellent !

tesoro vaquero stock concentric coil ground balanced neutral, mostly all metal mode--checked targets with minimal disc (super tune) and dug anything that disc'ed just above iron. also used --detectorpro gray ghost ndt----pinpointer--brass probe and vibraprobe 580. :detecting:

Ya sure did have stellar day! Sweet LC too - :clap:congrats!