Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still Stumped in the U.S, United Kingdom and Lost Treasure

023-1.jpg
023.jpg

These items still show up in my Beach Scoop and I have tried to find out what this item is beside a Musician Lyre, notice the 2 Dolphins in the center from the left and right side. My next contact is the Treasure Hunting magazine- Britain's Best Selling Metal Detecting Magazine that recently had an article on Musicians Lyre from the 1800's and the History on Lyre's. goldnugget- U S A

023.jpg
023-1.jpg

What does the other side look like.
It might help with an ID

Wouldn't Dolphins have fins ???

I saw something similar on a minelab? video a few years ago the other items were decorative handle attachments from an early bucket or pail

One more thought.Could that be a cowboy type hat decoration.

I think your dolphins are Wolves heads, or Boars heads...No idea what it could be though...Between the heads might have been a "T" Someones initial maybe???
JMHO

HH,

CoinampButtonDisplay2.jpg
,This is a Sampling of the items found that day.Buttons are on the left and coins are on the right.This is from my Beach Location 10-9-2013
British were in this area. You might see a Civil War 6th Corp Badge in the Middle

Key Hole Cover in this photo,
ZipperPullsDisplay.jpg
,4 Shield Nickels this day,
ShieldNickel14.jpg
Beach2Buckle1Claws.jpg