Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stirring the pot :)

sgoss66 said:
Kellyco is not the ONLY distributor; the dealer I am using says his distributor is in Dallas...
Steve
DETAILS! I'm in Dallas and would happily drive over and pick up a unit.

sgoss66 said:
Kellyco is not the ONLY distributor; the dealer I am using says his distributor is in Dallas...

Steve

Kellyco and directly contracted dealers probably get them about the same time. Dealers that have to go through Kco or other distributors get them later than contracted dealers is my understanding.

Dean

EAvila said:
DETAILS! I'm in Dallas and would happily drive over and pick up a unit.

Wont happen. If they let random people walk in a buy them, that would undercut the dealers who would be pissed at losing sales, and it probably violates plenty of legal contracts between them and the company