Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stock V3i programs

ramases

Hi All

Just a quick one. Does the V3i have the same stock programs as the V3? I am awaiting the return of my upgraded detector and am wondering if/how the stock programs are different - if indeed they are.

Cheers.

Colin.

The only thing I can think of right now is the Coins program has been moved to the Library and Mixed Mode can be used in the stereo audio mode.

As Horsesoldier said check the manual. They are pretty much the same programs but really what difference does it make if coin is not on the list ( its still in the library) or MXT has been added. Check that most programs use 10 band instead of 10 high, many have SAT lowered from 20 to 15. You will notice that with new soft ware VCO is off so you will need to turn it on. Just don't assume all the programs are the same. [attachment 161608 Reading.gif]..........Rob