Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Storm leads to small GOLD on beach too!

MuddyMo

Only 3+ grams but GOLD! A few other items plus a little clad. Chilly so not too busy, nice day.
Cross came in at 11 on the vanquish (13 is a nickel) Some of the clad was from the park.

Attachments

• 17050894331494126379273453445831.jpg
    17050894331494126379273453445831.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
I have a white out going on 6 inches of snow already 12 more hours of snow left might have to plow before I get to much 2 jobs instead of one lol . I like the finds lucky guy I just got a job and I am retired . sube

Reactions: PDH
Good going on the gold! Whether you have frozen ground or a thoroughly hunted beach this time of year, seems to be a lot of work to get the good stuff. Congrats.

Dan

Reactions: PDH
Thanks all. Strong winds and the luck of swinging my coil over it. As they say- you can't win if you don't play. I don't play scratch offs but this is similar only a lot more fun. A few finds every once in a while to keep you optimistic. HH

Nice I went back today no gold but got a seated dime!
Mark