Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Story that ran in local paper about ring I found and returned

erjtej

Detector finds ring lost in lake ... and its owner
Posted: July 14, 2012 - 3:13pm

Advertisement

By Becky Harris
LOG CABIN STAFF WRITER
Detector finds ring lost in lake ... and its owner
Becky Harris
July 14, 2012 3:13 PM EDT
Copyright 2012 The Cabin. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Earl Johnson is a detector.

Through the years, using his metal detecting equipment, he has found several thousand dollars worth of scrap gold and silver jewelry, hundreds of dollars worth of coins and, as you might expect, pounds and pounds of trash.

But the ring he found in four feet of water at Greers Ferry Lake sent him on a hunt of another kind.

The detecting trip had been a surprise getaway planned by his wife, Terri. They

I love happy endings :inlove: Thanks for sharing the story with us Earl and congratulations on the find and return.

Cool! I saw the Log Cabin paper mentioned and wondered??? Yes, that was my old stomping grounds growing up. Nice memories and great ending with the return. martin

Great Job Earl and thanks for sharing the story with us. I wish you a wonderful find in return for your good deed. HH -Marc