Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strangest thing I've ever found MDing.

Grunter

Was hunting a fresh water lake several days ago.I was chest deep in the water got a broken high tone. I thought it would be a necklace or bracelet. After a couple of scops I got it out. When it approached the surface it looked odd and was flesh colored. I thought it was some kind of toy or float. When it broke the surface it had a white 2 inch strap fastened to it and it was a 12 inch dildo. I laughed so loud I am sure the people on the beach thought I was crazy. I could just imagine it floating up on the sand, and some kid picking it up, running up the beach hollaring mommy,mommy what's this

I was detecting a community family oriented park once and went to recover a coin. When I was done and went to fill the hole I saw a black cap protruding from the side of the hole slightly. Pulled it out and noticed a printed dragon on the glass bottle and enough pot inside for two or three joints. I have yet to figure why that would have been buried three inches deep. I could have one of the finest collections of hash pipes in the Southwest and if I connected the musical instrument mouthpieces to them , some of the most unique.

Was hunting a fresh water lake several days ago.I was chest deep in the water got a broken high tone. I thought it would be a necklace or bracelet. After a couple of scops I got it out. When it approached the surface it looked odd and was flesh colored. I thought it was some kind of toy or float. When it broke the surface it had a white 2 inch strap fastened to it and it was a 12 inch dildo. I laughed so loud I am sure the people on the beach thought I was crazy. I could just imagine it floating up on the sand, and some kid picking it up, running up the beach hollaring mommy,mommy what's this
That could have been a home wrecker special, that’s one I’d leave in the lake! LOL

I rember a guy years ago and the same thing happen to me was.. detecting at an old hotel sight got a signal digging down a few inches to cut through a perfume bottle and this guy got it all over he had some explaining to do to his wife!! I just saved the bottle with bit perfume in it as proof lolo😁. Yea the things we find can be amusing second to that was a half full keg of beer with the tap left in the woods by local youth.. thanks I take that!! $$ tap deposit$$ keg deposit$$ thank you

I was hunting around a homestead close to a river that they finally decided to build elsewhere when I got a dime signal on my then CXIII. The ground was clay dry and rock hard, but I managed to hack away enough to expose a 1/4 “ bolt. Kept hacking away and found it was attached to a plate! My brother in law who was along said there was a backhoe by the haystack up the hill that he was going to check it out. He knew the guy that owned it and after a while he came down the lane and started digging around this thing. It was a now pretty rusted out pot belly stove. Bummer. Decided anything there was way too deep for the detector.

Guess its a good thing your detector didnt have a vibrate mode along with sound? Could of been hard to explain that!!!!