Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:stretcher:My MXT response from Whites

ufobbs

I am sad to say on this forum that I am very disapointed with my responses from Whites factory.
I thought they were the best at customer relations, BUT I am getting absolutely no call backs from
the repair center after I left message after message to Mr. T.Marshall.No callbacks

I cant even find out if it has arrived after I shipped it out a week ago,

I have never had a problem before with any of my 14 whites machines over 50 years , this is a first.
And I am slightly disapointed in their lack of communication.SADLY!

I would think there is a good reason, maybe Todd was not there......:shrug: Did you ask to talk to anyone in service? All of them are very good.

I can understand your worry but try and give them a little more time, I know if i had sent mine in i would be on my head till i heard something. There is alot of people sending in there detectors to get checked this time of year. They may be a 100 or more in front of you thinking the same thing. Whites is the best, they will get to you as soon as they can, try and hold on. Just think how you will feel next spring knowing your MXT is like new again. Good Luck and Marry Christmas to all. Dean

Actually, you don't need to "talk" to someone - go to White's website and click on Service/Support. Then click on "Check on your Repair"
simply enter the phone number that your provided or the serial number of your detector to find out the status of your repairs.

Hope this helps.
Andrea H.

ANDREK77, Thanks for that tip .I did that and found out they received it and it is now under repair.
Thanks for the great tip JOHN.......................

Outstanding! Anytime!

Quick note:
This feature was actually the suggestion of a long-time White's customer. The repair techs are no longer inundated with phone calls and customers can track their repairs from beginning to end. It works out for everyone involved. For those that may think everything's gone "automated", rest assured, customers can still call and "talk to a real person" if they want.

Andrea

One more feather in White's cap, thanks Andrea.

Whites service is one of the reasons I switched from Minelab to Whites. I now have 3 whites detectors and they have always done the right thing. Your detector is in good hands and they will get it back as soon as possible

:thumbup: for Whites... That's why my next detecter will also be a Whites. That's good info to know... Thanks everyone on this Forum. Someones always got the answer. HH Jack

andreak77 said:
Actually, you don't need to "talk" to someone - go to White's website and click on Service/Support. Then click on "Check on your Repair"
simply enter the phone number that your provided or the serial number of your detector to find out the status of your repairs.

Hope this helps.
Andrea H.

This should be a sticky, I bet most White owners didn't even know that.Thanks for the " heads-up ".

Whites service is top notch.

I don't think you can beat Whites service, I called them about a D2 coil I had that I thought might be defective. Bamm I was asked for my address & they sent out a new one with pre paid box to send the old one in. No questions asked just a new coil which came in three days during the holiday's I have never been treated like that by any other company.

Glad you got a track on your machine ufobbs. Here is my experience with Whites. Last summer I went to the Whites factory with my V3i that had a programing problem and a bad coil from the factory. When I found the Vision to be bad, I bought an mxt pro so I could still go detecting until I could get to Whites with the vision. As I live in eastern Washington I figured it would be a nice vacation to go visit Whites. I also took with me an old XLT with a screen that had come loose and torn the "umbilical cord" that goes from the box to the display screen. Mary Hudson and the staff of Whites were absolutely awesome in their customer service. I called them before going down and Mary said no appointment was needed, just stop in, we're open m-f 8:00-5:00. They not only took care of the V3i programing and coil, they took my old XLT and put on a new display AND replaced the badly worn coil (from sweeping over gravel and dirt for so many years) with a brand new one. In a matter of about three hours, both machines were ready to go.All for NO CHARGE!!!! I was totally taken aback by their courtesy and professional manner.