Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stroking with the Compadre

sparkster

Purchased a Tesoro Compadre because of all the hype about it being a great coin and gold detector.

First time out with the unit netted $2.55 in clad a lot go junk and a doer back.

This little unit is a lot of work for my right thumb. Fun to use though.

After you get a few more hours on it. You will start to tell a difference in some of them beeps. The strong ones and them very week, but good , They are good targets. Them very soft beeps are deep. Well not to deep.. That detector is a blast to use. I use mine about 85% of the time. The rest is with my Silver uMax.. The Compadre will find that small and tiny gold. It will blow your mind at the tiny things you will find.. I have more small chains with that detector than any other I use or have used. Have fun... KEN

n/t

sparkster said:
Purchased a Tesoro Compadre because of all the hype about it being a great coin and gold detector.

First time out with the unit netted $2.55 in clad a lot go junk and a doer back.

Just set discrimination at the "I" in Iron area and dig it all, much faster than analyzing each target. Great start though. :)

Bleaver said:
Right now I am in the Philippines. Will be back in the states the end of this month.. KEN

bigelow said:
sparkster said:

Just set discrimination at the "I" in Iron area and dig it all, much faster than analyzing each target. Great start though. :)
yeah. Sound's the thing. I've never thumbed any of my Tesoros. Waste of time.

Don't you love whittling down the cost put out on a detector??That Compadre will pay for itself quick and is fun to hunt with. Quick and simple=more fun.