Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stuck inside. Nail tests, T2, G2 and Simplex

Interesting showing by the T2 and Simplex here. I honestly thought the G2 would trounce the T2 in separation. I'd like to see a NOX in this test.

Interesting showing by the T2 and Simplex here. I honestly thought the G2 would trounce the T2 in separation. I'd like to see a NOX in this test.
Wish I still had my Nox and kruzer for this test. I’m silly for not doing it sooner. Oh well. Needless to say the g2 just got replaced by the simplex for my iron work. Dang. Who’d of thunk it.... but you see how the simplex just recovers sooooo much faster, even in park 1 it sees the targets better. I had to take the g2 out for bullets this morning so I can stay in love with her.

I always did better with the T2 in iron. Never cared for the G2. People love it but I never meshed with it. Try larger coils in your tests. Same tests just stock coils.

I just noticed you now have the t2 with all the coils up for sale. I think you might be sorry for getting rid of it. Hope you realize that these are controlled tests. No soil involved and you control how far the coil is from the target. You know as well as I do that hunting in the wild can completely change the outcome.

It’s been on my conscience. It’s such a good detector, I may regret it. I had some bills to pay, otherwise I would have owned a Fors Relic and it wouldn’t have been listed. I’m back level again but can’t get another machine yet. I may mark it sold. Haven’t quite decided.

It’s been on my conscience. It’s such a good detector, I may regret it. I had some bills to pay, otherwise I would have owned a Fors Relic and it wouldn’t have been listed. I’m back level again but can’t get another machine yet. I may mark it sold. Haven’t quite decided.
👍