Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Subzero Finds

TeenDetector97

Weather has been quie freezing. These past two days with windchills at -12 F. That didnt stop a buddy and I. The only restrictions were the frozen ground. Limited us to about 3-4 Inch targets. Targets found with a Whites Prizm III and Garrett Ace 250.

Three pretty cool finds, a horseshoe (Buddy took it home), Broken horseshoe with square nail stuck in it, and an old Old Timers pocket knife. Dont know too much information on it, but still a pretty cool find. Managed to pry her open a bit. Also found a big ol' piece of iron.

IMG_0665_zpsb2d4a3dd.jpg

IMG_0666_zps1e6a8a20.jpg

IMG_0667_zps77430093.jpg

NICE finds! I can't believe you guys went hunting in -12 weather :surprised:
HH
Cal

Great work! That knife was made by Schrade...you can look it up and determine what model it is...they are good knives, I have their 110 model for 35+ years skinning 1000's of critters...knives are always a good find! All a guy really needs to survive on this planet is a good knife, a lighter, and a metal detector!!:clapping:
Mud

I have been dying to get out. So I sucked it up, layered up, and got out there!

You fellas are pretty tough.......that's called determination!!! Good job:clapping:

I can't believe how brave you guys are? and they say this hobby is not an addiction? well a change to your weather we are expecting 43 degrees today here in Ozz.

H.H. guys.