Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Suggestion

John D.

I seem to be reading quite a lot about what Garrett should do to improve their products. Why not add a basic GPS unit. I have sometimes gotten so involved in swinging my 1350 that I lose my bearings. If it wasn't for the fact that I own a bright red Jeep which is very easy to spot in the woods, I could have been very lost a few times. A simply GPS with way points and HOME would be very helpful for an old codger like myself. If it were built into a detector it would be one less thing to drop in the woods.
Just a thought, thanks for reading.
Your Friend,
John D.