Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sun Ray Detectors NX-1 Probe?

I heard the wife was going to keep the company running but then I believe they disappeared. Can't find out anything from the Sun Ray website.

Has anyone seen one yet? They are shown on their website but I've heard nothing yet.
I wish they would consider following his foot steps as those probes were the best. Just like a 1" metal detector in the hole using the detectors electronics.....

Sunray probes were and are the best thing ever, and very unique in their ability to locate a wanted target in a hole full of nails. If the manufacturers offered a discriminating wireless pinpointer?…..I can’t even imagine. I wonder if XP could do it with the MI-6.

The X-1 probes for the FBS machines are sweet. As for a wireless pin-pointer the Pro-find 35 has a ferrous tone ID.

He was using the pinpointer at a meet to show people and had a massive Heart attack…he was young… Demarco Detectors.