Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SUN RAY INVADER

They work just fine on the Spectra. I have one and so does Larry. The biggest advantage is since it is just a small coil you can tell if the target is ferrous and therefore whether it is worth digging. Having a discriminating pin pointer is a plus. The only disadvantage is it adds weight to the detector which doesn't bother me.

I have the dx-1 on my v3i could not do with out it. The one thing that I like is when the hole is open you can pin point with it to see right where your target is at. I got the box mount to hold the proble that take the weight out the coil. :twodetecting::whites::cheers:

One of the best things I like about the DX-1 is target ID in the hole. Many times I will have a maybe target but once I use the probe in the hole I get a true target VDI. Very nice for multiple targets as well as iron with a good target. Worth every dollar........:clapping:

I had one on my DFX and know it's on my V3i, it will spoil you. The only thing I've heard negative about it is that when you switch to the DX-1 it throws off your ground balance when you switch back to the V3i, is this true??

The GB stays the same for me because it is locked all of the time. If you are on Auto, I suppost it will trac a little but will trac right back on when you start swinging again.

I couldn't do without my DX-1 Probe. I like it because your signal comes thru the headphones when you switch over to probe. And I like it to because when your switched over to probe and you squeeze the pin point trigger on your metal detector you can hear exactly where the target is.

Thanks for all the help, I was hoping for favorable responses and will be up and running with this probe when the snow melts.