Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sun screen

john67

I just got an e trac a couple weeks ago and the weathers been crappy here in nw pa, I got out today, beautiful sunny day and I cant see the screen at all. does anyone make a polarized screen protector that will fit the e trac. any other settings that will help other than the contrast. I played with the contrast a little and it helped a little but not much. my v3i has a bunch of color and brightness settings and I could always find a way to adjust it. I aso bought one of those cover sets from the Ukraine, very nice but seems to make it worse.

Other than adjusting the contrast there is pretty much nothing you can do about it. I also have a housing cover on mine to protect the screen and I usually just turn a bit until the screen is viewable. It is just one of very few shortcomings of the E-Trac. I just consider it a small price to pay for the incredible performance of the E-Trac.