Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday morning hunt lot's of clad!

sasquache

First off i want to give a BIG Thank you too Elmy for helping me understand the Minelab Etrac from computer this and that. Well i spent a couple hours metal detecting some big old farm fields me and my buddy and i have been detecting for about 7 years we didn't find much at all but him with his nox 800 and me with my Etrac we decided to go try a older tennis/ basketball court area well not being a clad hunter i was overwhelmed by all the change and dreaded TRASH omg!! This definitely was a learning curve for me sounds/ target id was everywhere but when i used ELMY'S 110 program it helped tremendously in trashy area's but would i use it in a farm field agane probably not i think it is really a deep tight coin program and im not in no way knocking the 110(zinc Penny's notched out) program but a older less trashy farm field where there is old buttons,buckles, 1900's indian head cent's and such im going to experiment with some relic's and see if i can open up the discrimination a bit while using ELMY'S 110 program but over all great day being out swinging the Minlab Etrac any advice or program settings from anyone much appreciated Thanks agane Elmy for all the help and all you do for everyone.

First off i want to give a BIG Thank you too Elmy for helping me understand the Minelab Etrac from computer this and that. Well i spent a couple hours metal detecting some big old farm fields me and my buddy and i have been detecting for about 7 years we didn't find much at all but him with his nox 800 and me with my Etrac we decided to go try a older tennis/ basketball court area well not being a clad hunter i was overwhelmed by all the change and dreaded TRASH omg!! This definitely was a learning curve for me sounds/ target id was everywhere but when i used ELMY'S 110 program it helped tremendously in trashy area's but would i use it in a farm field agane probably not i think it is really a deep tight coin program and im not in no way knocking the 110(zinc Penny's notched out) program but a older less trashy farm field where there is old buttons,buckles, 1900's indian head cent's and such im going to experiment with some relic's and see if i can open up the discrimination a bit while using ELMY'S 110 program but over all great day being out swinging the Minlab Etrac any advice or program settings from anyone much appreciated Thanks agane Elmy for all the help and all you do for everyone.
I have got military buttons from 21 up to the mid 30's....If you want I can pattern a field search pattern with all the coins and buttons in it and put in in @ sasquache on the etrac forum.

I have got military buttons from 21 up to the mid 30's....If you want I can pattern a field search pattern with all the coins and buttons in it and put in in @ sasquache on the etrac forum.
That would be amazing Could it include possibly buckles and relics?