Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sunray x1 probe on e-trac

dougmanning

Do you guys think a x1 probe would do as good on the e-trac, as it did on the explorer ? i sold mine with my explorer ! i used a pro poiner and miss my x1 ; let me know what you think ! i seem to be the only e-trac user around here ! thanks Doug

I don't know how the x1 performs on the explorer but I have no complaints using it on the etrac. It's nice having the tone come through the headphones, especially when there are multiple targets in the plug. I feel like I get a little more depth with the x1 than my propointer as well.

X-1 works great on the etrac! I've never been without one.
Your biggest challenge will be finding a decent used one at a reasonable price, as Sunray stopped making them.
If you find one you won't be disappointed.
You can always post a WTB ad here in the Detector Accessories Classified Forum.
You never know, a new one may even surface if you are willing to pay up a bit.
Good luck,
Cheers

The X-1's work just as good on the Etracs as they did on all the past Explorers----excellent.

Best thing(X-1) they ever made for the E-trac......and the 13" Ultimate coil...................................Everybody knows how much I love the X-1"S................

Yep----We know!------You've got every one that come up for sale in the last two years!;)------Except the one you sold me!!!:lmfao:
mascard1 said:
Best thing(X-1) they ever made for the E-trac......and the 13" Ultimate coil...................................Everybody knows how much I love the X-1"S................

mascard1 said:

I finally found one before Mascard did....I bought it from a enlisted man In Japan :clapping:

When I sold my 2000 Explorer,the guy that bought it did not want the X-1. I told him it was riveted on the upper shaft, he told me to keep it too, as he had an extra upper shaft. So, I didn't know if the upper shaft from an explorer would fit on my Etrac............ drum roll............It does! And I enjoy my Etrac even more. An idea if you've never tried it or needed a super small "sniper" coil. Remove your current coil off of your E, use electrical or duct tape and tape your X-1 onto the end of your lower shaft. I have extra lower shafts, so I just take current shaft off and attach a "blank" one on. This set up is super great when hunting an area that gives even 5 inch coils a fit. Great for sticking into crevices, as in looking for gold in a shallow stream, TTF in really, really bad ground, sure beats having to remove the trash to get your target. Hey G4E try it sometime in those super nail infested home sites..........nge