Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunray X5

bradwheat777

I'm a new Etrac user and have a plethora of other detectors that I use. I am a firm believer in having a small coil and just ordered a Sunray X5 Stealth for my new Etrac.Hope to be able to post some rightheous finds here! HH.

Welcome to the E-Trac family. I think you'll be impressed with its capabilities. Keep us posted on how the X5 is working for you (I've been considering one myself).

Love my X-5! When the sticker finally comes off that lil coil, it turns into a true "stealth" coil....nge

I'm supposed to get it Saturday :clapping:. I am excited about the Etrac and really like the pinpointing. The only thing that I am not going to like is not getting out with it enough. I am getting ready to add a master suite on to our house so that will occupy my time. Hopefully by fall I'll be able to get more stick time with it. I hope to be able to share my finds with it! HH!

nge said:
Love my X-5! When the sticker finally comes off that lil coil, it turns into a true "stealth" coil....nge

That is funny... :rofl: Still have half a sticker on mine so I've almost reached full stealth capacity...
The X-5 coil is a great coil and goes plenty deep...

Robert...

Get ahold of Ralph (Sunray).--He will send you a new X-5 decal, they don't cost much.----Or just use it black--that's cool lookin!;)
bertman said:
nge said:

That is funny... :rofl: Still have half a sticker on mine so I've almost reached full stealth capacity...
The X-5 coil is a great coil and goes plenty deep...

Robert...

Got my 5" stealth coil with lower shaft for my Etrac for only 120.00 used