Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super long shot-But could this be copper culture?

Darkflight

I'm sad to say I do not remember where I found this. After seeing some other people copper culture items I got curious about this.

It does have damage-twisted & probably broken. Also bubbles from heat-not what I'd expect to see unless it was tossed in a fire?.

But it is laminated at least from what I can tell. Folded over to shape the item. There are seams full length-very crude but there-hope the photo's show it.

Not aware of any copper culture items found in my area (Portland Oregon). But I do know in my local the Indians considered the area sacred & the many mounds were destroyed during settlement. The "remains" were piled & burned from what a old timer local told me.

So here are the pics-is this a possible?

It's possible but I highly doubt that it is a Copper Culture piece. Most likely just a beat up piece of copper.