Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:super::whites:Park Hunt!!!

Texas37

Went out this morning to a park that has absolutely been hammered by many. I myself have walked right over the stuff i found this morning but this is the first time i went over it with the V3i because i have only had it for 2 months. 1910 Barber Dime, 2 buffalo nickels a 1935 and unknown date.

Very nice results. I've been watching the temperatures at my son's place in Texas. I'm surprised you got out.

You did very well and I have to admit the V is quite the nickle machine.

Nice finds!! I cant seem to find anything like that at the parks in my city!!

This park dates back to the mid 1800's. The fun thing is there are still lots of buffalos and V nickels to go around!

Looks like a great hunt to me!
CONGRATS!!

It is good to see good coins still showing up from those heavily hunted sites. (I work in a coin shop and we do see some higher grade Barber stuff....just not much in a huge volume of only ho hum examples.) Decent VG is mostly the best of it all and that dime looks what...VF?

Larry (IL) said:
You did very well and I have to admit the V is quite the nickle machine.

You are correct it is a nickel monster. Lately I seem to be stacking up mostly dimes and then quarters. I also love being able to tell if it is a copper or zincon with some reliablity. I will not waste the time to dig zinc because they are in horrible shape when I get them out of the hole, but I am happy to dig copper pennies and my V3 finds them, boy howdy it does!! :surprised:

This machine is too much fun and I love it!!

The Shark