Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surface find 1773 Spanish Silver

GKMan

Hi Folks!
I spent most of the morning and early afternoon hiking the hills and dale only to come up empty-handed besides one Indian Head. I was tempted to leave it there until it matured but decided to bring it home with me. It may be an 1864.
Anyhow, I went back to the farm which has been so good to me over the years and worked along that same old woods road that I found the 1790's real and large cent a couple weeks back. The electric fence will drive you bonkers but considering there are so many great finds to be made you put up with it. I ended up recovering right on the surface 1773 half real. That put a smile on my face. If you'd like to watch the video of the "recovery" check out this link https://youtu.be/FeXUZWUXLRs
Thanks for looking