Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surprised seated and lots of clad and Kennedy half

Mark kus

went to a new school today built in the 60s It had a nice field behind it. I met up with Dave my friend who’s been doing the YouTube videos right off the bat I got a wheat penny and then it was slow for about 40 minutes then I had a nice little high tone on One Direction I was surprised to see a black dime I thought it was a clad dime.
To my surprise it turned out to be a seated! I pulled almost $15 a clad out of the school and one other spot with a 1976 Kennedy half and 12 wheat cents 50 degrees today and I had the day off.
I really thought there be more silver there have to go back.
I’ll work on the date on the seated dime.

Attachments

• C3D3B542-84D6-46EB-BE19-EDDFA0CCD60F.jpeg
    C3D3B542-84D6-46EB-BE19-EDDFA0CCD60F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 109
  • ECF7ED5A-61B5-4E3C-9C01-875DA635BD99.png
    ECF7ED5A-61B5-4E3C-9C01-875DA635BD99.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 108
  • D347F5FC-DC39-49F6-8727-56987F9027DD.jpeg
    D347F5FC-DC39-49F6-8727-56987F9027DD.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 105
  • CADCDC29-4851-4132-AA4A-0034859C8231.png
    CADCDC29-4851-4132-AA4A-0034859C8231.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 3D24F1AE-5463-4E28-890F-E59B688C9CF4.png
    3D24F1AE-5463-4E28-890F-E59B688C9CF4.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 112
  • D01000E9-5A78-4F22-AA61-E23339DA4A88.jpeg
    D01000E9-5A78-4F22-AA61-E23339DA4A88.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
went to a new school today built in the 60s It had a nice field behind it. I met up with Dave my friend who’s been doing the YouTube videos right off the bat I got a wheat penny and then it was slow for about 40 minutes then I had a nice little high tone on One Direction I was surprised to see a black dime I thought it was a clad dime.
To my surprise it turned out to be a seated! I pulled almost $15 a clad out of the school and one other spot with a 1976 Kennedy half and 12 wheat cents 50 degrees today and I had the day off.
I really thought there be more silver there have to go back.
I’ll work on the date on the seated dime.
A school from the 1960s.... and you pull up a Seated dime.! I bet Little Johnny stole it out of his dad's jewelry box and then promptly lost it at school

Very nice finds!! Love the seated

I'm not at all surprised that it was found on school grounds. Many schools were built on the same grounds that the old schools were on....around here anyway.

NICE suprise, Mark!

Congrats!

You need to look out, though. I just sold an Equinox shaft to someone in your town, yesterday. You are going to have some competition! ;)

Steve
Lol it’s a small town Steve could have been Dave my friend him and I are doing videos .
I grew up here all my friends that detect have nox’s I saw there was a guy in western eastern treasure magazine who posted a Morgan dollar that he found in Lyme Connecticut but he was using a vanquish Literally a couple miles from my house

Lol it’s a small town Steve could have been Dave my friend him and I are doing videos .
I grew up here all my friends that detect have nox’s I saw there was a guy in western eastern treasure magazine who posted a Morgan dollar that he found in Lyme Connecticut but he was using a vanquish Literally a couple miles from my house

Mark --

AHH -- yes, it was Dave, LOL! So, he's not competition, but a friend! That's good! You guys find some great stuff up there, and apparently others in your area do, as well (a Morgan is on my bucket list, as I don't have one yet; maybe I need to head up there to Connecticut! :) )

Steve

Mark --

AHH -- yes, it was Dave, LOL! So, he's not competition, but a friend! That's good! You guys find some great stuff up there, and apparently others in your area do, as well (a Morgan is on my bucket list, as I don't have one yet; maybe I need to head up there to Connecticut! :) )

Steve
Lol yep we go back early 80”s riding dirt bikes together and high school and his brother was in my class we both grew up and live in Old lyme,
All my good friends still live in this town or right nearby and I work in this town also ..

I know Steve just about everyone in town they all know me can be a good thing or bad lol.
Have to go find a set of keys today for a gent who stopped by while I was detecting...