Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sweet Barber

still looking 52

Sweet Barber Dime.Yesterday my brother and myself went hunting in the woods and I found this beautiful dime, it was down about 4 inches. I was using my F5, it came up an 80 for vid.

Attachments

• 20200201_183229~2.jpg
    20200201_183229~2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 161
  • 20200201_183306~2.jpg
    20200201_183306~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
Well what little brother didn't tell, he was was hunting an area that I had just finished hunting and I missed this beauty.
I checked the target before he started digging and I was also getting in the low 80s and was really shocked to see a silver dime come out of the ground.
All I can say is I got to do better next time out. LOL I was running my F75 with the 5x10" DD coil.
I keep telling little brother he needs an new detector with a bunch of coils, maybe I need a new detector. LOL

We only got the one silver for the day and we were cold, wet, and hungry, but we had a good time.

Brother Ron also in WV

Nice full Liberty Barber. It's a great time of the year for woods hunting. Good choice on the 5X10" coil.

Nice I like the old silver!
Mark

Nice Barber - congrats !

Congratulations on a great find!