Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Swinging today with my beach buddy

DE-Digger

Me and my buddy went swinging down at one of more difficult to get to beaches near Lewes, DE today. While we didn't get to many coin hits I did pull a wheatie and what appears to be a copper handle off of something. The area is near where two ships sank back in the 1700's.

Attached is a pic of me and my beach buddy...her nic-name is "Mine"..........3.......2.......1:rofl:

You both look happy! No, chance of me getting out around here with the snow.

But seeing that picture really makes me want to take a road trip to Long Island Sound, which is about an hour and a half from me.

We are about 15min from a number of beaches, being retired doesn't hurt. Mine "Lab" and I love hitting the beaches in the winter. We can walk for hours and not see another soul.

Awesome...I still have to wait for about 33 more years.. which would be 2046...ugh

Bill, you just north of roosevelt? Always wanted to try it,but heard it was primehool and not allowed. May want to try the dune blowout area, heard there was some. Coins found up there. Im up north and do the beach after storms. Merry xmas