Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sword does pretty good as a backup machine...

nagov

so good lately that I may use it more often then just when the CTX needs repaired OR when my elbow just can't take the CTX anymore. Just built a long straight shaft for this recently bought Sword and took it out for a spin and saved a Plat from the water a week ago, then today having another opportunity to get out, I managed to get these two pieces of gold.....I'm thinking the Sword with the 8" coil is making a case for itself!

Just because its an old machine doesn't mean it is used up yet! Do need to put on a PP mod before I wear out that PP switch!!

Cliff

Ive heard others say the old sword units were the best but i wouldnt know as ive never even seen one except in pictures..i would say your finds pretty much speak for themselves..awesome. .

Look at you....... diggin up the goodies. Dont make me come up there lol. You did the same thing i did painted your coil yellow. I tried about 3 different colors. Looks like you got it going or did you buy another one? Congrats on that Sword and your finds.....

Dew

dewcon4414 said:
Look at you....... diggin up the goodies. Dont make me come up there lol. You did the same thing i did painted your coil yellow. I tried about 3 different colors. Looks like you got it going or did you buy another one? Congrats on that Sword and your finds.....

Dew

I did buy another one.....looking on the bright side of that fiasco, I have almost all possible parts to totally rebuild this one....I must confess though.....this one was already painted yellow (thanks Harold) and I do like the color. I painted my blue's 10" white and it works pretty good too! Dew, I wish I could say things were great up here and tell you to come on up but sadly that isn't the case..... I have just been extremely lucky getting onto some targets missed by others.... working really slow in pinpoint and digging the weird signals...

Cliff

I hear you Cliff...... been a challenge out there. Glad you got those before someone else grabbed um. Got to work an area this time of year, you aint walking over recent drops. Ive got my hands on a few missed to but i have to cover a LOT of beach. This sand is a killer.

Dew

Wow, your in Love Buddy!!

All three of your pics are awesome! The sword, workbench, ring, chain/medallion! :clapping:
Mud