Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sync Nox headphones with phone

Has anyone been able to sync their Apple iPhone 6 with the Nox headphones? If so let me know how you did it. Thanks John

Works just fine with android. Im sure any bluetooth transmitter will work with them, including the iphone.

First question: Can you connect your phone to any other bluetooth audio device?

Yes I connect it to my Bose via Bluetooth and I link it to my car audio/phone via Bluetooth. For some reason the Nox headphones won't connect to the phone and the detector at the same time. I hooked up my buddys with no problems. When I called Minelab they told me it wouldn't connect because of POSSIBLY a software update . It just didn't sound right to me ,so I'm reaching out to anyone who has linked them both to an Apple IPhone 6

POSSIBLY a software update....... i assume he means your phone had the update? Thou i do have banking apps that wont work on my phone because the phone is outdated compared to the app upgrade. Otherwise that sound a little like tell um something they might believe or no understand lol. My old samsung 3 connects....... but i never take mine with me out there either.

I just followed the direction in the headphone leaflet to pair to 2 different devices. I have mine synced to my I Phone 7+ and works fine.

My iPhone 7 works fine. On the phone go to settings and turn Bluetooth on and it will start searching. Then press and hold the on button on the headphones for 5 seconds. When your phone detects the headphone select it and ready to go

Couple of things people miss........ making sure the lights are alternating ..... RED and Blue not just a slow pulse Blue. It also takes the machine a good bit of time to go from wireless to bluetooth...... look for the icon.