Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T-2 settings at the beach/outerbanks

brianc577

Friends, I have dug lots of relics around Richmond, Va, but I have failed, even given up on the beach.

What settings are good, if any on the beaches of North Carolina? I will be there for a week with the inlaw family, 6 hours a day on the beach, no alcohol, so I need something to do...

Thanks in advance..

Friends, I have dug lots of relics around Richmond, Va, but I have failed, even given up on the beach.

What settings are good, if any on the beaches of North Carolina? I will be there for a week with the inlaw family, 6 hours a day on the beach, no alcohol, so I need something to do...

Thanks in advance..
I just got back from a week at the Outer Banks 2 weeks ago. Using 60 sensitivity, 10 disc and BP mode I found 2 toe rings, a few Heineken screw caps and 3 full cans of Coors Lite. Don’t much care for lite beer. I should of set discrimination up a little higher. 😁

I don't have a T 2, but have used my F 75 on the beach numerous times over the years. Dry sand is usually no problem. Pretty much can set up and run the way you want. Wet/damp sand gets a bit tougher. Typically on the F 75 my g b was in the low teens, sen as high as I could run, but the smoothest number and I run 0 disc. Good lock and have fun. HH jim tn

Most of the beach area from Manteo to Ocracoke is part of Cape Hatteras National Seashore. It is controlled and patroled by federal park rangers. It would be wise to research the park regulations and bounderies before metal detecting. Good luck.