Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2+ and Rechargeable Batteries

TennRelic

I noticed something odd when using NiMH batteries on the T2+. Even though the batteries are fully charged the T2 screen doesn’t show full battery strength; only 3 bars. Put them in the f75 and displays full strength. Anyone else have this issue?

Not odd at all to get three bars on fully charged nimh as they are a nominal 1.2 volt/cell vs 1.5 for alkalines.
I cant explain why the f75 shows full though, might guess its just how the f75 meter is calibrated.

My T2 often shows only 3 bars but two of them last a long time. The last one, not so much. I use Eneloops and they last as long as alkalines. I'm pretty sure Flydo is right on the meter calibration.

I've used the rechargeable batteries and it's just like Flydo said they don't put out the 1.5V power that an alkaline battery does. Does this effect the machines performance? I don't know but I quit using the rechargeable batteries.