Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Classic finds

joe dirt_1

Took the T2 Classic out for a couple hunts. First site was the site of an old post office and possibly a stagecoach stop from the mid 1800's that's nothing but hedge trees and scrub brush now.
My first target was the 1888 indian head penny , and a few feet away, the eagle button with some of the gold plating still intact. Also found the brass washer ? and the other eagle button in an
area that was littered with square nails of various sizes, probably the original site of the building. The T2 Classic did a fine job of pulling the targets out of the nails with the stock coil, 3 tones, 85 sens, 21 disc.

The second site was a farm field that once had a house setting on the site dating from the 1840's - 1850's, owned by a well known short horn cattle breeder. There was a small community located here with two stores, a post office, and a train depot all
in the area I'm hunting My finds in the field was the 1911 and 1914 Wheaties, dateless buffalo nickel, brass wedding band, a piece of Victorian jewelry with a face on it, an 1888 seated dime, and the diamond shaped pin that has writing on it but I haven't got
it cleaned up enough to read. The site has lots of iron and all sorts of other debris from the old house, but the T2 Classic pulls good targets out of the trash easily. The next target may be the elusive gold coin that I have been hunting for the last 35 years.....:)

HH

Roger

sweet spot and some nice finds.. There should be more there.. I hope that there is a gold coin or 12 there.. Congrats and HH

A lot of people underestimate the classic as a coinshooter but it does a fine job of sniffin them out in trashy spots. It's a whole lotta machine for the price. good luck on that gold coin.

I just got home from a short hunt where it sniffed out 17 coins. I have sniffed 87 in one afternoon. You are right, a lot of machine for the money. I am not a life long metal detector user. But I think this machine is way under estimated. For the price I think this machine is a great first machine. I find it very easy to use and set up. I have a sharpshooter coil on mine and I think the balance is perfect and the depth is sometimes deeper than I like to dig.