Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Frequencies?

Charlives

Hello, I understand the T2 default frequency is 13 khz (F4) but what are the seven other frequencies? Also do you folks ever use..say..F3 for deeper targets etc? Or is the default just better all-a-round?

Frequency 1 12.82 Khz
Frequency 2 12.88 Khz
Frequency 3 12.93 Khz
Frequency 4 12.99 Khz
Frequency 5 13.05 Khz
Frequency 6 13.10 Khz
Frequency 7 13.16 Khz

The 7 different frequencies are so close together they wont make much any difference on depth,its mainly use to shift the frequency if you are close too another detector on a similar 13khz this helps reduce the possible interference or 'cross talk' as its often called,also can sometimes help reduce EMI issues,but for depth you wont find any change at all i doubt.

Yeah, as soon as I saw how close they were I thought the same thing. It would be cool to make wider changes on the fly.