Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 RESULTS !

Hi Don,

Ground balance in any spot you can. If you notice GB is tracking off in another spot, like it's sounding as you raise or lower the coil, just turn the knob in whichever direction quiets it. Since the actual setting is displayed, you can guess and add 5 or subtract 10, etc. and see if it tracks better.

Another way of saying it. Say by pumping the coil and manually adjusting it or by using fast grab, it sets itself and displays 80. In another spot, doing the same reads 75.

You could as easily skip the coil pumping and, in manual gb mode, just twist the dial to 80 or 75 directly. Or whatever particular setting seems to work in your spot.

In a way, the manual sort of implies doing something like this to hunt in certain places where you can't use fast grab or gb properly because of trash or salt water.

Anyway, it's a way I'd quick-adjust my old Gold Bug that was as effective as pumping it for small changes and it looked like one could do that on the T2.

HH
-Ed

I have only used the T-2 a couple of times but I find one of it's very positive abilities is to pick thru the trash and find the goodies that have been missed... The T-2 is noisy and so is the M6 but given time, you will get used to that.... That noise means there are targets under the coil.... Look forward to using it some more....
GB in AM or Disc. is very simple... I still say that this detector with a small coil will be hard to beat in the trash.

Best to all, Richardntn

http://www.findmall.com/backwoods.htm