Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

t2 se on the way

iron bark

:thumbup::clap: Hi returned the t2 that a friend lent to me for a few days:thumbup:, I was very happy with the all round performance .I have ordered a new t2 se the dealer is out of stock at the moment just have to wait for it to arrive to the dealer and then from the USA

Way to go! It's nice to be able to test a detector out first before buying.

tabman

ive been using my t2se for a few months starting to get used to it ive been using 1+ tones disc at 21 most of the time found a small kids 14k gold ring that wieghs 1 gram it had a tid of 38 only reason i dug it was nice strong signal and it pinpointed like a coin good luck with your new machine hh

I found when I tested the t2 the maximum discrimination was 10 any more it wound cut the gold out. A flat nugget of 1.1 grams that was with the standard 11 inch coil.

IronB...if my memory serves me.....10 disc on the T2 puts the machine in true zero dicrimination. Lower than 10, the machine starts exhibiting certain behaviors that may or may not be desireable in a given area. I think it is described somewhere in the notes I emailed you.

I hope I will have the t2 se late next week Kellyco have them in stock now, It normally takes about 5 to 10 days for freight from the U S A