Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 version

Recently purchased a T2, and after finding out that you check which version it is by pushing the switch forward and holding the button down at the same time, when you switch it on, the version number is displayed on the screen. Having bought what was advertised as a 6.5, when I checked mine it showed 6. (6 and a decimal point only, no zero) after speaking to the vendor, he assures me that it means its the 6.5 version, and its how teknetics displays this. Does anyone else owning a 6.5 have the same message displayed? Or does anyone know anything about this? It starts in AM mode by the way.

Many thanks.

Jeff.

Read the T2 REVS post at the top...the version means nothing....
Its a manufacture thing...
And frankly im sure everyone is sick of hearing about the version thing..
John