Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2SE first couple of weeks good finds

coenwolf

not had that much opportunity up to yet with the t2se still waiting for the crops to come off some of my better fields ,so heres the better finds from my first 3 weeks with the machine

so from the bottom up we have

bottom row 2x musket balls

2nd row up ,3x various minie bullets (lead) 1 9mm? copper bullet

3rd row up 2x new 2 pence ,2 x pound coins ,2 x 2 new pence

4th row up 1862 q.victoria halfpenny ,2 x george 2nd halfpennies,2 modern 50pence coins ,1 hammered farthing (medieval), 1 love token sixpence 1700's

top row roman lead weight ,4x buttons ,1 buckle ,1 lead seed bag seal

so a bit of spendables and a few older finds ,the machine is doing the business and i know theres lots to follow

Some nice finds Jeff,most of the crops have come off around here,was on a roman site last sunday and this coming bank holiday weekend out on a Saxon site.Its been 12 month since the last gold find so must be due another one before too long.

Are you out this weekend or away ???

n/t

air show on saturday ,one of the last chances to see the vulcan flying this is its last season before they revoke its licence ,then probably out on sunday if the club comes up with a local dig .or if not one of my own sites .weather has been dicey all summer up here ric ,everything is well behind

been playing around with the settings got a open mind on it so far ,sens from 72 up to 95 this machine seems to go into turbo at 90 though.

disc i have played like an accordion anywhere from 12 through to 25 doesn't seem to make much difference over stubble even tried 50 through 55 again seemed to gain a bit of depth as is well known and cut down on chatter .

tones again played them all but i have always been a fan of 4 tone and its my one of choice ,also played with 2+ then checked with 3 tone , bp i can't get my head around but that could be due to lots of iron contamination on the sites .

i must add my choice of tones used will be different to other peoples as i have a mid range hearing problem i.e i peak on the low notes and extremely high ones ,but can't virtually hear mid range whispers at all ,which is another reason i build my own headphones with a spec of speaker cones i know work for me .in theory i should hear all tonal ranges while wearing headphones but i have learned not to trust my hearing over the years .

so come on D.J. if nokta can make vibrating grips as standard why can't teknetics/fisher ,i'll willingly test one out for you LOL nudge nudge wink wink you know what i mean :clapping: