Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

t2se will be here today!:teknetics::drool:

jmann

Man i cant wait. Im like a 40 year old kid cant sleep. Its great that us older folk can still get this excited! While i have yall here does anyone know who made the first ever pinpointer and what was it called just always wondered.

I have heard that the pin-pointer came from a modified studfinder. Not sure but makes sense. Interesting question. Good luck with your new machine. Those T-2s are good machines I have a F-75 SE which is very simular and there is nothing like them. I call mine the snap crackle pop machine but it works. Take your time and learn that T-2 (don't wrap it around a tree) and you will be glad you did. HH :teknetics::fisher::minelab:

Run the T2 with the discrim at 15, and the sensitivity at 75 in 2+ mode for a bit to learn the audio response (you will get great depth) but after you get used to the machine's target response crank the sensitivity up to about 90 or so (depending on how much chatter you can stand) and hunt those "hunted out fields" again and find all the deep stuff you left behind. Once you get used to the chatter run it in all metal with the sensitivity at 99 for even more performance. The boost mode is pretty handy too especially if you are hunting in higher grass.

Thanks for the info. I was sipherin on what settings to start out with those sound good. U guys ate always great here on the teknetics forum to help.