Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Taking another look for a valuable ring down the beach!!

JAN1

3 hours down the beach looking for a French baronial seal ring, go there about 4 times a year for the past few years for the challenge and the £500 reward !!. No ring again but loads of fishing weights to 7lb and a couple of coins, good job the tide was getting high as I was getting off balance, must take my back pack next time. The beach changes lots during the year and this time the Eastern side of the beach had no sand on it and the area I needed was very thick with it. Will try again in the winter as access is by very narrow single track roads which get bad in the tourist season.

Attachments

• DSCN0311.JPG
    DSCN0311.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF1016.JPG
    DSCF1016.JPG
    714.5 KB · Views: 84