Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Taking the Etrac to the beach today!

pilot

Heading up to Elysian MN today to our new campsite and trailer. The campground has 111 sites and has been there for more than 50 years. The docks are out and the lake is at a record low level. Hoping to hit on some AU today.....

HH
Kim

Great day at the lake!...wound up finding three rings, one silver and two 10 Kt HGE costume rings plus a handfull of clad. Plenty of beach left though!!!

HH
Kim

Hi Kim,
Soon to be a fellow Etrac'er from spamtown too.
Purchased a used one on the site.
It would be great to go do some digging in the area.
I am hoping fall hangs on for awhile. I will give you a
call when I get it.
Pete

Great news Pete...I remember talking to you last summer. Glad you looked up this site and look forward to some hunts together.

HH
Kim