Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Taking the upgrade back out

dirt lizard

I can't find it in the manual. My TDI numbers are messed up and I want to go back to normal. Can someone please tell me Thanks.

Go to the ML web page that you down loaded it from. Lower right you will see three dots (Hamburg) click it. That will bring up what ya need

Maybe you should do a factory reset and download the update again..
I am very happy with the update. My IDs are the same as before, and the depth meter has been greatly improved.
It seems audio modulation has also been improved with the update. Sounds like it to me anyway..
I have been doing very well with the Equinox and enjoy running it much more since the update.

Bryan

Bryan V said:
I am very happy with the update. My IDs are the same as before, and the depth meter has been greatly improved.
It seems audio modulation has also been improved with the update. Sounds like it to me anyway..
I have been doing very well with the Equinox and enjoy running it much more since the update.

Bryan

Can you tell me how many updates there are now and what each one does?

Thanks

Carolinas --

Only one update -- v. 1.5 was installed on the Equinox when released, and the upgrade is v. 1.75. The upgrade was to address a couple of issues, including a pinpoint "quirk" in pinpoint mode (it has been improved), depth meter inaccuracies (it has been improved), and an issue with detecting coins on edge (it seems to be a bit different, in the new version, in handling coins on edge, but don't know if it's been an overall improvement, or not...)

Steve

\"Carolina\" said:

Bryan

Can you tell me how many updates there are now and what each one does?

Thanks

There has been one firmware update that addresses the depth meter accuracy, user profile bug and silver coin on edge detection.

I’ve have the update and didn’t do a reset. Can I reset and download the update again or have to go back to 1.5 first and start all over?

Yes you have to start over. Do a factory reset make sure it took. click on the 3 dots right hand corner reinstall 1.5 then I would do another Factory reset reinstall 1.75

Ive tested both programs a lot..... back and forth. Air testing .... with a LOT of gold i found almost no difference..... but where the coil meets the sand i just liked the old program better. Now ..... was that the old hunter in me that says.... if you get more chatter you are getting more sensitivity? Maybe. I will say i didnt have to do all that FR...... mine worked the same each time. The new program seems to fix what ML said it would...... but they didnt mention IF there were tweaks to the modes.... which they should have. Its got everyone maybe assuming one works better than the other. ML needs to clarify because ive been told..... there were some to at least beach 2.