Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Target ID Numbers For Three Cent Coins ?

E-Trac-Ohio

Hi Guys, I'm going to hunt a site where a Civil War era Post Office was located..
Could you please tell me what the Deus target ID numbers are for both Silver & Nickel three cents coins ?

Thanks & Good Hunting !

I can't tell you the target ID but I can tell you it drove the Deus crazy. It was definitely high. It wavered almost like our "hot rocks" do. I was really confused about the screaming high tone. Mine was the three cent silver. I am pretty sure mine was on edge in the ground. Very odd signal but a super good one. Good luck, let us know how you do.

Hoover Boys video finding trimes with the Deus....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ce3eVEXW5R4

In the video he shows the numbers on silver and nickel 3 cent pieces

On my coin setup running in 8 khz, the nickel 3 cent rings up at36-39 out of the ground, it will average up a little in ground depending on mineralization. Silver 3 center is a little trickier being so thin. Out of ground it comes in at 66-69 but in ground it bounces around a little higher and lower. Good luck

Thanks for the ID numbers !